The RENewAL project aims to define and promote a new set of knowledge, skills and competencies for Real Estate occupations.
The main objective is to tackle a specific skills gap by integrating Health & Wellbeing knowledge in the Vocational Education and Training (VET) of Real Estate Managers for the development of innovative and profitable solutions in Workplace Management. This will be achieved by designing, testing and delivery of a European Pilot VET Programme, (RENewAL learning programme), targeting new graduates and professionals in the field.
The main objectives of the project are:
- To intervene on VET level, increasing the knowledge and the expertise of new graduates and young professionals of the field,
- Enabling learners to design and manage innovative solutions in workplace, inspired by health, wellbeing, energy efficiency, Ecodesign, and Domotics,
- To contribute to spread a sustainable culture of workplace management, capable of meeting employees’ needs, increasing their performances and productivity in terms of creativity and innovation
A strategic partnership of 12 expert organizations from 6 European countries (Italy, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Greece, Portugal and Spain) is formed in order to ensure maximal disseminations and exploitation in the EU. These organizations are MasterandSkills Srl (the coordinator of the programme), Assoknowledge, eFM SPA, Aspect –Management and Intercultural Relations, NGO My World Association, Eurosuccess Consulting, Pyramid Services Ltd, Tojas Investimentos LDA, UBImedical, Tsikrikoni, I-Box Create S.L. and Ibonis European Research Projects S.L. The programme’s duration is 24 months, which began in December 2017 and will be completed in November 2019.
Main Outputs of the project:
- Reports, a survey and a contents quality plan for the definition of a VET Programme for Real Estate Managers,
- 1 Handbook for the design of a European Pilot VET Programme for Real Estate Managers,
- 3 internships Agreements,
- A database of RENewAL VET contents and materials and the assessed learners’ profiles,
- Agreements for the promotion, assessment, recognition, and validation of the RENewAL learning outcomes,
- 4 Learning Modules (720 hours including 30 individual Internship experiences),
- 30 assessment reports of the learning outcomes drafted by tutors and a problem analysis and solving strategy report related to the European Pilot VET Programme.